IMS Unison University was established in 1996 by the constituents of Unison group. The University provides the various courses in both under graduate & Post Graduate programs in stream of Management, Law & Mass communication.
Courses in IMS Unison University
School of Management
- B.Com (Hons)
School of Mass Communication
- MA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
- BA (Journalism & Mass Communication)
School of Law
- Integrated BA.LLB (Hons)
- Integrated BBA.LLB (Hons)
Admission Process in IMS Unison University, Dehradun
The admission in IMS Unison University courses will be conducted by online and manual mode. Candidate can apply online or visit the admission office and pay registration cum application fee of INR 1250/-.
Steps to apply online :
1. Fill up the form at Online Enquiry : Click Here for Online Enquiry
2. Candidate will receive a unique application number and a unique OTP (Password). This password can be change.
3. Candidate then have to register and pay an application fee of Rs. 1250/- through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ NEFT/ RTGS at online registration with unique application number and a unique OTP (Password) : Click Here for online register
The detailed information of course and fee are given below: