The Army Public School in Clement Town is a Senior Secondary School that is affiliated to the CBSE Board, New Delhi. The school requires the following staff for the emplacementfor the academic session 2018-19.
- Yoga Teacher- A graduate with minimum 50% marks and one year diploma in Yoga from a recognized University/Institution along with teaching experience. Preference will be given to the experienced candidate.
- LDC cum Receptionist- Graduate for 10 years of service as a clerk (ex. Servicemen). Computer literate with a typing speed of minimum 40WPM. Knowledge of Computer especially MS Office (Speed 8000 key depression per hour). Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Driver- He must be in possession of Commercial driving License (Heavy of four wheelers, can drive school bus and also perform administrative duties.)
- Electrician- Having ITI Diploma in Electrical and having work experience. Can also perform the administrative duty.
- Candidates desirous to work in APS, Clemet Town, Dehradun should apply through a prescribed application form available in the school office on any working days between 1200 hrs to 1330 hrs. The cost of application form is Rs 125.
- Applications must be duly completed with an attached testimony of all the required documents and 2 recent passport size photographs, contact no, Email id must reach the Principal, Army Public School, Clement Town, Dehradun By Hand or By Post till 31st Aug 2018 positively.
- Max Entry Age- As on 1 April 2018 (i) Fresh Candidates- Below 40 years & (ii)- Experienced Candidates- Below 57 years (should have a minimum 5 year teaching experience in the last 10 years). Proficiency in English as medium of instruction and Computer Literacy should be mandatory.
- Max Entry Age (Driver)- Below 45 years.
- incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only short listing applicants will be intimated the time, date & place of interview.
Contact & Address
Army Public School