About The Aryan School, Dehradun
The Aryan School, Dehradun was founded in 2001 and is an elite co-educational school which is affiliated to the Council of Indian Certificate School Education (ICSE), New Delhi. The school is much about more than knowledge, skills and paper qualification. Ethical principles and a positive view of the world and its people play as much of a part in everyday school life as the academic outcomes, important as they undoubtedly are. The school has students from 20 different states and 9 countries represent the student body. Experienced and talented faculty member are one of the best qualities of the Aryan School
Best in Aryan School, Dehradun
- Spacious airy, well ventilated classroom, technology enabled classroom, teacher student ratio 1:15
- Excellent pastoral care, holistic learning based on Vedantic Principles, value-based education.
- Excellent food with a variety of cuisines like Indian, Chinese and Continental; Along with hygienic separate hostels for boys and girls.
- All games: Physical training, Skating, Swimming, Cricket, Lawn Tennis, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Badminton etc..
- World Class campus, Dance(Classical & Western), Clay Modelling, Sculpture, Theatre, Fashion designing, Cooking, Bamboo Craft, Photography, Aeromodelling.
- In-House Doctors with day and night nurse, well stocked Library and Laboratories.
- Excellent Board Result, career counselling, remedial classes for slow learners, preparation for IIT, AIEEE & PMT.
Co-Curricular Activities at The Aryan School, Dehradun
The school has a number of co-curricular activities which help in the confidence and strength enhancement of the students. The co-curricular activities include hobbies, publications, special interest clubs including community service such as art & craft, clay modelling and pottery, sculpture, Indian dance and Indian & Western music.
There are clubs and societies for English & Hindi debating, dramatics, creative writing & poetry recitation, gardening, software programming, etiquette, quiz, chess, mathematics, electronics, nature, scholastic, tiger preservation and so on. Community service includes visits to an old age home educating the community on waste management, campus cleanliness and specific projects in the wider community.
Admission in The Aryan school, Dehradun
The school takes admission through registration process which starts from January. The school conducts its Common Aptitude Assessment (CAA) and interview. The minimum age of admission in class III is 7 years and 6 months as on 1st April.
Contact Address of The Aryan School Dehradun for 2017 Admission and Other Required Information.
The Aryan School