About St. Joseph Academy, Dehradun
St. Joseph Academy was established in 1934 by Patrician Brothers located in the heart of the city, one of the best school in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. The School started teaching from 2nd March 1934 with over staff of 7 teachers and 15 students. Today the strength has reached to 2400 students and 120 teachers. The school is affiliated to ISC & ICSE for class 10th & 12th respectively.
Facilities in St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun
- St. Joseph Academy has a huge auditorium which can accommodate 1300 people. It was built in year 1984 inaugurated by Mother Teresa.
- Separate Audio Visual Room for students to update their knowledge on various subjects from Geography to Science.
- A conference rooms where teachers along with students perform their presentations.
- Largest laboratory of science subjects: Biology, physics, chemistry.
- Computer Labs
- Libraries which have a huge collection of more than 25,000 books on different subjects like Fiction, Science, History, Religion, Psychology, Logic, G.K., Quiz and other reference books.
- Separate play grounds for Football and Tennis
Admission in St. Joseph Academy, Dehradun
Admission of the child between 3 to 4 years will be done in LKG (Nursery) with following documents :
- Photcopy of Birth Certificate
- 2 Passport size photo of the child
- 1 Passport size photo of the child with Parents
- Medical Certificate
Admission in Class 2 and above will be given after submission of Transfer Cetificate of previous recognized school.
Admission in class 11th will be based on the result of class 10th and through the personal interview or counseling.