Sanfort School was launched in 2009 based on the U.K concept of preschool education. It was launched by a husband-wife duo, Mr. S.K Rathore and Mrs. Kavita Rathore, one of the pioneers in preschool learning since 1999. The school is located at Panditwari in Dehradun. The school has a U.K based curriculum which is very effective and is not just time tested but also based on very precised teaching techniques with the best use of technology and human resources. The school aims at teaching the creative, social, psychological-personality development and practical life-care for self, others and the environment.
Sanfort is a pioneer partner of Trinity College-London for ‘Trinity Stars Yong Performers in English Awards.’ Not just this but Sanfort is the only brand in Pre School in the country which has the ‘True Smart Learning System’ with ‘Touch and Learn’ technology, which makes learning more interesting and fun.
Curriculum of Sanfort School, Dehradun
The school has U.K based curriculum which helps the child to have a stress free learning environment which is based on conceptual learning. The curriculum of Sanfort School is crafted in ‘Core Value Circle’ which is based on the following 6 parameters.
- Refinement of Senses- teaching the children the joys of learning through companionship and recreational activities.
- Gross Motor Development- provide the child with the opportunity to discover and explore with hands on material.
- Creative Development- helping the children to explore their creativity in many areas.
- Social Development- teaching the child to inculcate good habits, social manners and etiquette.
- Psychological/Personality Development- Orienting the child to develop self-confidence and honesty.
- Practical Life/Care for Self & Environment- Developing a partnership with parents and good relationships with local community.
Facilities at Stanfort School, Dehradun
The school is very well facilitated as it follows the U.K concepts and therefore be it infrastructure or any other facility, Stanfort School has the following facilities.
- Audio Visual Classrooms with great technology. The school has large formats, LCD or Plasma Screens, projector, audio/video player and computers.
- Activity Arcade for role playing activities in Doll House, Farm House, Pet House, Jungle, Concept Hut, Departmental Store along with other activities like reading, painting, story telling, dressing up, scribbling, jumbles, jigsaw, building blocks, finger painting, clay modelling etc.
- Auditorium/Celebration Area to celebrate various festivals and events.
- Play Area which is equipped with swings, slides, bouncy, mini-train, merry-go-round, splash pool, tunnels, trampoline etc.
- Nutritious Mid-Day Meal at Stanfort which has one seasonal fruit and one soft meal (Kheer, Vermicelli, Custard, Vegetables Pulao, Sandwich etc.
Activities at Stanfort School, Dehradun
The school has many areas in which it conducts various activities starting from national to regional activities, the school tries to celebrate most of the festivals. It organises the following activities.
- Educational Tours to places like Post Office, Bank & ATM, Fruit & Vegetable Market, Mother Dairy, Departmental Stores/Zoo, Museum etc so that the children will get the practical knowledge of the world.
- Competitions in various, cultural and sports competition such as rhyme & recitation, colour competition, dance competition, fancy dress competition, clay modelling competition etc.
- Community Services by kids at special schools for mentally and physically challenged children, orphanage, old age home and many other places.
- Picnic at places like Mc Donald’s, Doll Museum, Parks, Rail Museum, Zoo etc.
Admission in Stanfort School, Dehradun
Admission in Stanfort School remains open throughout the year on first come first serve basis depending on the availability of seats in the respective branches. The age criteria for every student is listed below.
- Toddler- 1.5-2.5 years
- Learner- 2.5-3.5 years
- San Junior- 3.5-4.5 years
- San Senior- 4.5-5.5 years
Documents Required for Admission
- Copy of the birth certificate of the child issued by a civic body.
- Three passport size photographs of the child and one passport size photograph of both the parents.
- One passport size photograph of the attendant/ relative who would be responsible for collecting child from the school or school transport (other than parents).