About Pine Hall School, Dehradun
Pine Hall School was established in the year 1967 in Dehradun. It is a co-educational day cum residential school and is affiliated to the Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) Board New Delhi. The main motto of the school is provide a full and comprehensive education to the school. Students at Pine Hall are taught the principles in life which help them to have a futuristic approach towards life and become responsible, self-reliant and have integrity.
Aims & Objectives of Pine Hall School, Dehradun
Every Educational institution has some objectives and so does Pine Hall School. The school aims at providing a holistic education in English medium. To inspire creativity by encouraging the students to excel in the fields they are talented in and discover their innate talents and enhance it to produce some outstanding results from it in future. Maintaining a healthy environment in school and providing the facilities of amazing infrastructure that helps the students to comfortably and properly learn and grow is also what Pine Hall School is particular about.
Extra Curricular Activities at Pine Hall School, Dehradun
Focusing on the academics as well as the mental development of the students, the school pays an equal attention to conduct a number of extra curricular activities with the ultimate aim of developing the all round personalities of the students. Sports, games, physical training, public speaking and dramatics are regular feature of the school life. The school provides opportunities for some of these activities.
The students of class VI onward are required to select at least one activity from among the literary, Scientific, & Adventurous Activities as offered by the school.
Facilities at Pine Hall School, Dehradun
Pine Hall School is very well facilitated with all the modernity required. Well equipped laboratories for Physics, Chemistry and Biology for practicals and demonstrations.Computer Education is compulsory and for this there is a Computer lab with competent staff and modern latest hardware backup by a lot of software.The school has a well-stocked library which is updated meticulously every year.
The school consists of one large main building which accommodate the administrative section and the senior classes. It has two separate buildings which house the junior section and a fourth which is the dormitory and recreation hall. There are two play grounds in the school, one for the primary classes and the other for the junior classes.
Admission in Pine Hall School Dehradun.
The minimum age for admission in the school for both day scholars and boarders in Nursery is 3 years as on 31st March, forms for registration are accepted throughout the year.
- Students seeking admission in the school are admitted at the commencement of the new session after passing a written test on the syllabus that is being given by the school.
- An Entrance test is organised for the ones seeking admission, the ones who pass the test are further called for an interview.
Criteria for Written ExaminationNursery- only InterviewKG- English and Mathematics
Class I to VII- English and Mathematics
Class IX- English, Maths & Science (Phy, Chem and Bio)
- New admission in class X and XII are not permitted. Admission in class XI is done provisionally in April and confirmed in July on the basis of the results in class X of a recognised Board/State/University.
- A parent or guardian of the student who is applying for the admission in Nursery must produce the Birth-Certificate of the child.
- Students from other schools who are seeking for an admission are required to have a transfer certificate from their previous school.
- Parents and Guardians who are seeking for the admission of their ward must ensure that:-
- TC Should be from a recognised school.
- TC should be countersigned by the inspector of the school if the student is from outside of Uttarakhand.
Contact Address of Pine Hall School Dehradun for 2017 Admission and other Required Information
Pine Hall School
28, Rajpur Road