About GRD Academy, Dehradun
GRD Academy is a co-educational English medium school which was established by the Guru Ram Das Education Trust in 1998. The GRD Academy is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school has affordable and reasonable fees and helps the middle class families to have quality education. The school offers the teaching by well trained and highly educated teachers along with a state of art infrastructure and facilities that are necessary for the modern education.
The school motivates the children towards developing their talent and creativity by offering them the teachings of growing into a dynamic individual and a responsible citizen of tomorrow. The school is related in Niranjanpur which can be located easily. It offers education from Play Group to Class XII.
GRD Academy, Dehradun, Curriculum
The school offers education as per the pattern and rules of CBSE, New Delhi. The academic year consist of the following sections
- Nursey Section- Play Group & KG
- Junior- Class I to V
- Middle School- VI to VIII
- Senior Secondary School- IX to XII
GRD Academy, Dehradun Facilities
The school offers a number of facilities such as
- Fun Station- a learning and playing paradise for KG students.
- Gymnasium- for keeping the physical fitness of the students always in check.
- Medical & Healthcare- medical facilities available in case of any emergency.
- Sports & Fitness- a number of sports facilities are offered such as Horse Riding, Skating, Swimming, Student Social Gathering, Soccer, Cricket, Hockey, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Track & Field, Judo Karate, Aerobics, Gymnastics,Yoga & Meditation.
- Music Drama & Dance- these activities keep enhancing the creativity of a child.
- Classrooms- spacious and comfortable classrooms which makes studies easier for kids.
- Library & Learning Resource Centre- giving the children an exposure to the vast world of leaning and gaining knowledge.
- Art & Craft Room- the creativity of a child is enhanced in such activities.
- Laboratories- science, computers and well facilitated laboratories help the children to learn better.
- Auditorium- a spacious and well designed auditorium for organizing various functions.
Extra Co- Curricular Activities in GRD Academy, Dehradun
The school offers a number of extra co-curricular activities which help in broadening the thought process of the child. Numerous events like Sports Day, Children’s Day, Science Week, Exhibition Day, Cultural week, Literature Week, Creative Week apart from study tours and adventure activities like Mountaineering, Horse Riding, Trekking, Kayaking, Fishing, Camping.
Admission in GRD Academy, Dehradun
The admission in the GRD Academy starts in the month of April and the prospectus and admission form is available from the month of October in the school office.
For Play Group: Minimum 2 years of age
For KG: Minimum 3 years of age.
Registration form for admission in playgroup, Nursery & KG is available in the month of January.
For Class I to XII- admission is done on the basis of an entrance test and the process of admission starts in April and goes on till the month of July.