About Gautam International School, Dehradun
Gautam International School is an English medium school which is located in the green and serene surroundings of Vasant Vihar in Dehradun. The school was established in 2000 and is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The school was a vision and mission of Late Prof, C.L Sharma. and started providing education from classes Nursery to XII.
The school aims at providing an education that would uplift the children and enhance their talents. With the help of highly qualified and well trained staff Gautam International School has been producing some great results since its making. The school is managed by the Gautam Educational Society. The school has a separately decorated and well managed premises within the campus for Play Group to UKG with the name, ‘Gautam Blossom School’ , a feeder school to GIS.
Facilities at Gautam International school, Dehradun
The school is very well facilitated and is located in a very soothing surrounding which makes the learning environment more refreshing and holistic. Some of the basic and ncessary facilities provided by the school are.
- Well stocked Library.
- Computer Labs with latest technology and computers.
- Well equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology Laboratories.
- Airy class rooms with appropriate and comfortable seating facilities.
- Play ground for adequate space for outdoor and indoor sports.
Co-Curricular Activities in Gautam International School, Dehradun
The school focuses on the mental as well as the physical development of every student along with the enhancement of their creative sides by organising various extra curricular activities such as.
- Sports: Basketball , Football, Hockey, Table Tennis, Cricket , Badminton , Chess & Carrom board
- Regular Physical Exercise like Yoga and Meditation.
- Club Activities: Health Club, Photography, Nature Study, Art & Craft, Elocution and Dramatics, Music and Dance.
Admission in Gautam International School, Dehradun
The admission in Gautam International School is done on the basis of registration and interview. Parents can do registration directly at the school office.
Admission from Nursery to Class IX and XI is done on the basis of a parent child interview and an entrance test and previous class passing certificate, whichever is applicable.
Admission-Play Group to UKG
- Age Group between 3 to 4 years.
- Birth certificate or certificate from Gram Pradhan or other officials.
Admission- Class 1 to 2
- Age more than 5 years
- Passing qualifying examination with documents/marksheet
- Transfer Certificate
Contact Address of Gautam International School, Dehradun for 2017 Admission and other Required Information.
Gautam International School,
Indra Nagar Colony, Vasant Vihar