HIMOTSAV 2017 is a cultural way to celebrate the Himalayan diversity of India and Nepal that is brimming with elegance. It is a two days festival to be celebrated on 15-17th of December 2017 at Parade Ground, Dehradun.
The Himotsav engages in enhancing tourism and the cultural backgrounds of the Himalayan region. Being an amalgamation of the Nepali and Garhwali cultures the state of Dehradun hosts the Himotsav for its people to bask in the Himalayan awesomeness.
Purpose of the Himotsav Festival 2017
The Himotsav desires the youth to explore and indulge in the power of unification as it goes byword “Uniting Culture”, by unifying the enormously rich cultures of Nepal and India, the Himotsav is a festival that enlightens you with the radiance that the Himalayas bear.
Bask in the traditional glory of the cultures of the hills by promoting it with your presence at the Parade Ground, Dehradun.
Events facts of the Himotsav Festival 2017
- Be the audience to the Cultural Dance performance by the local artists.
- Sing aloud the Garhwali, Kumaoni, Himachali, Nepali and Jaunsari melodies in the Himalaya Ke Surr.
- Get inspired by the Himalayan fashion exhibited in the Cultural Rampwalk.
- A detour of the Chaar Dhams, the pilgrimage to the Himalayan history in the Himalayan Carnival.
- Photo exhibition will showcase some majestic clicks of the Himalayas.
- Display of the clothes, food stalls and other local products.
For further queries about “Himotsav 2017” contact
Ampp Media and Advertising & Signature Eventos